Learn how to easily setup the most valuable free marketing resource you never knew you had!
Remember the days when your community relied on word of mouth to find the right funeral home?
We don’t either.
Long before the pandemic, your families were going to online directories like Yelp first to learn more about you and your services. With more than 5 million visitors per month, Legacy’s funeral home directory reaches 3x more end-of-life consumers than the next five online sources combined. (2019 SEMrush analysis)
And there’s one simple way to make sure you reach them whenever and wherever they need you: claim your free Legacy directory listing page.
What does it mean to claim my directory listing with Legacy?
To help our obituary readers easily find service information, we’ve built a basic information page for your funeral home.
“Claiming” your listing is how you take control of that page. There’s no cost or obligation: just a simple registration you can complete in less than two minutes (we’ve clocked it!).
Did you know?
Funeral homes in Legacy.com’s directory received 4 million clicks and calls last year.
It’s quick, yes, but what do I get?
Once you’ve claimed your listing, you’ll be able to:
1. Claim FREE leads submitted through your listing page.
2. Enhance your page with images and logos.
3. Customize your contact information.
4. Include details about your home’s services, features, and amenities.
5. Reply to reviews (coming soon).
When people find a local business on a major online directory
90% transact within one week.
71% request a price estimate.
80% share the business with others.
Ready to claim your listing now? It’s easy!
- Locate your page by typing in the name of your funeral home here.
- Click “Unclaimed” below the name of your home.
- Next, click “Claim this business”.
- Now, register your listing and customize your content.
- Congratulations! Your home is now standing out in front of the 2.3 million people who visit Legacy.com every day.