Our florist partners are working to deliver sympathy flowers safely.
As families and businesses continue practicing social distancing during the COVID-19 crisis, Legacy and our florist partners are committed to doing everything possible to deliver sympathy flowers in a safe and timely manner.
We recognize that hand-delivered floral arrangements are the preferred standard for sympathy gifts. Due to rapid and frequent developments related to COVID-19 at the local, state, and national level, the following may occur:
- Florists have been advised to practice responsible hygiene in their facilities and vehicles per CDC and WHO guidance.
- Flowers may be left unattended at the point of delivery without a direct handoff to the customer.
- Flowers may begin arriving in gift boxes via FedEx and UPS.
As local and national directives continue to evolve in the days ahead, Legacy will communicate any major changes in delivery protocols that may arise.
Legacy customer support is available 7 days a week to help you with any questions or issues.
- Email: 5:30am – 10pm Central Time, daily: [email protected]
- Phone: 8am – 6pm Central Time, daily: 888-397-9494, press 0, then option 2.
- Response time: Emails typically receive a response within one hour, often less.
Your families can also reach out to our customer support team directly for assistance at [email protected] or 888-397-9494, option 0.